A public meeting of the Budget Committee of the Central Curry School District #1, Curry County, State of Oregon, on the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014, will be held at the Gold Beach High School Library at 29516 Ellensburg Ave. The meeting will take place on May 22, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to receive the budget message. This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place.
An additional, separate meeting of the Budget Committee will be held to take public comment. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee. The meeting for public comment will be on May 23, 2013 at 7:00 p.m., held at the Gold Beach High School Library.
A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained after May 22, 2013 at the District Office at 29516 Ellensburg Ave. between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
The Central Curry School District 1 Board of Directors is seeking applicants to fill one vacancy on the budget committee. Qualified district voters are asked to submit letters of interest to:
CCSD#1 Board of Directors
Attn: Kristal Carpenter
29516 Ellensburg Ave.
Gold Beach, OR 97444
(541) 247-2003 ext. 222
A rigorous and relevant education
for each and every student
The mission of the Central Curry School District #1, in partnership with families and community, is to ensure each and every student is prepared to succeed and contribute in a global society by engaging in a challenging, personalized program of educational excellence.
- Valuing Staff, Students, Parents and Partners
- Access to all programs by all students
- Providing a positive, supportive and safe learning environment
- Meeting the unique needs of each and every student
- Creating an environment for creative learning opportunities, respect, and student accountability
- Learning environment challenges all students to reach their individual potential
- Education is meaningful and valuable
- Student-centered learning that is rigorous and relevant
- Data-based decision making
- Building relationships with students that foster excellence in education